Ticket Purchasing Information
- Personal Information Collection Notification
NVIDIA Hong Kong Holdings Limited, Taiwan Branch (“the Company”) will collect, process, make use of, and internationally transmit your personal information in compliance with Personal Information Protection Act, and hereby explicitly informs you the following items for your review:
- The Company may collect, process and use your personal information for the purposes of ticket sales, marketing activities, co-marketing activities, and recruitment. Personal information includes: your name, phone number, and email address.
- If you agree to provide materials needed for the purchase of tickets the above personal information to the Company, he ticket purchaser and the credit cardholder shall be the same person. The purchaser needs to be solely responsible for any problems derived from the ticket order, i.e., failing to complete the order or ticket refunds, that are resulted from any discrepancies in given information. The Company reserves the right to reject any orders or not to complete subsequent related matters.
- According to Article 3 of the Personal Information Protection Act, you may contact the Company (dedicated phone line: +886-2-25788225) to exercise your relevant rights.
- The Company and/or its affiliates may collect, process or use your personal information in writing, electronically or any form within the region of operations for the period that the purposes described above are accomplished or that the Company carries out its businesses, whichever is longer.
- You may choose to provide your personal information at your sole discretion. If you choose not to provide your personal information, however, the transaction will not be able to be processed and completed.
- Ticket purchasers are asked to place orders in accordance with the procedures set forth on the webpage. Please ensure that the information and the amount in the order list are correct before the confirmed payment . Enter the discount code before confirmation to ensure the discount is indicated on the final amount. Any discounts will not be accepted after the payment is confirmed. Once a purchasing order is completed , purchaser are aware of and agrees with any transaction details and the payment. The purchaser shall not revise the order or refuse to enforce payment for any reason after purchasing order is completed.
- The invoice of your order will be ready at the info desk of event site on May 31, if the payment is completed on or prior to May 12, Friday. Any order placed after May 13, Saturday, the invoice will be mailed to your given address within four weeks, no later than June 23, Friday after the event.
- Once you confirm your order details and click on “Pay Now”, the system will begin with credit card authorization immediately. Please wait with patience and do not turn off your device or switch windows during the process to avoid any technical issues that may result in payment failure. The process may last more than 1 minute if the operation line is busy. You will receive an automatically generated order confirmation via email once the order is completed.
- The ticketing sales system is designed and operated by Cathay United Bank. Data transmission is well protected with encryption to prevent any third parties’ interception.
- Please refer to this event website for related updates regarding any reason causing postponement or cancellation to the event.
- Should you need a refund on your order, please refer to the refund page and fill out the application form. The Staff will review and respond to your request within two working days once we receive your application. Once the reviewing process is approved, the purchaser will be notified via email with a refund confirmation. As per relevant regulations addressed in the Consumer Protection Law, full amount will be issued to the same credit card within two weeks.
- No refund request shall be accepted after May 19, Friday.
- If the refund process of your order is made prior to May 19, Friday after the Company has issued the invoice, the Company will only provide the purchaser a credit note in lieu of voiding the original or issuing a new invoice.
GPU deep learning is bringing on a new era of AI computing. By drawing inspiration from the processes in the human brain, we are making machines that can perceive, understand, and react to the real world. From UAVs to the data center, this technology is being used to help in our lives, and change every industry over time.